When it comes to large format printing services, we are the ones to trust. At Eco GM, we have all the expertise you need to get the most out of large scale printing. If you have any question or concerns about how this process works, we are here to help. Our location is located in Miami.
FAQ’s You May Be Wondering
- What file format should I use when submitting my document for printing?
- PDF (Portable Document Format) is the most common and preferred file format for submitting digital documents. With the installation of a PDF print driver on your computer, virtually any program can generate a PDF file suitable for printing. Both commercial and free PDF print drivers are available online for download from different sources.
- What is the ‘process’ color?
- Process color is a term used to describe full-color printing. Also known as full color or four colors, the term is derived from a shortened ‘four color process,’ meaning a printing process that involves four colors of ink; Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Black (also known as CMYK). These four colors, when printed as dots in the right combination, create the illusion of a full-color image.
- Spot color refers to printing a single color, for example red, green, blue, etc. It is a pure, single ink color rather than a ‘process’ color. Spot colors are usually designated with a Pantone matching number, derived from the industry standard Pantone Matching System (PMS).
- Is white considered a printing color?
- Not typically. Because white is the default color of paper, it is simply recognized as the absence of any ink. This is referred to as a ‘reverse,’ or reverse printing. Ink is laid down around a blank area that shows up as white text. Simply set your text color to white over a colored background to achieve this effect.
- Once I submit the documents, how long will it take to finish my job?
- Simple digital print jobs can often be produced soon after receiving a properly prepared print-ready file. Offset jobs are generally printed in 4-5 business days from the start of design & set-up to proofing to the final print production. We always strive to provide an accurate estimate of the turnaround time for each job we do. And we’ll always work with you to find ways to complete your project when you need it.
- What is meant by having a “bleed”?
- Bleed merely is the area just beyond the edge of your design. A printer requires this in order to give the impression that your imagery extends off the edge of the page/ postcard/ etc. The bleed standard is 1/8th of an inch (0.125″). That means that your document needs to extend that extra amount.
Try Our Large Scale Printing
Eco GM provides wide format printing services in Miami in order to advertise your brand and product. Your imagination holds no boundaries, and shouldn’t be defined by printing capabilities. We offer a variety of wide format digital printing service, from custom banner printing for trade show displays to signs and promotional products. We can even help you design your display and graphics to create a custom marketing tool that promotes your brand to the maximum. We can help you promote your innovative ideas that don’t fit neatly into predefined categories. Whether it’s irregular-sized handouts that will make you stand out from your competitors, specialty-cut windows in your brochures and sales materials, or custom markups and packaging, Eco GM produces the printing services that can set your creative side free and bring your exciting ideas out of the printer.
Call Us Today
When it comes to large scale printing, we offer the best services. At Eco GM, our large format printing services will leave your company feeling as though they are represented the way they deserve. Call or visit us today for more information in Miami. Get your trade show booth noticed by everyone around!