You may think designing your home with wallpaper instead of paint is a thing of the past. However, would you believe us if we told you that this trendy fad is making a huge comeback? It is true and the experts at Eco GM want to make sure you know the top wallpaper trends 2019 that can inspire your creativity. Our goal is to ignite a light in your eye that will get you the motivation to start incorporating wallpaper too. We specialize in custom wallpaper printing, Miami.
A Blast From The Past
Wallpaper has made a huge comeback in the last few years and has essentially made painted accent walls irrelevant in the design industry. And thank goodness for it! Now it is all about incorporating texture in clean and sleek ways, and wallpaper does just that. We are going to show you some of our favorites to choose from and the different ways you can use wallpaper or even 3D panels. In no time your home will be the talk of the neighborhood!
Wallpaper trends 2019
- Floral wallpaper
- Florals have made a massive comeback in a much more sophisticated way. In the image above we see a featured accent wall with a wallpaper mural that is both calming and serene. Not only does it add an element of visual interest but it also adds a focal point in the space. We are also seeing florals in bathrooms, baby girls nurseries, laundry rooms and more.
- Geometric wallpaper
- Back by popular demand is geometric wallpaper featuring modern, clean lines that offer dimension and style in any home. We love great geometric wallpaper because it adds so much visual interest into space without overpowering the area as a whole. Great ways to use this wallpaper is in bedrooms, entryways, and even bookshelves. Another neat idea is to use this on your ceiling. We would recommend choosing a wallpaper that is more simple in form with immaculate lines, like the one you see above if you choose to do this.
- Bold Metallic Wallpaper
- Bold metallics are a fun way to add a pop of glam to any space, and the possibilities are endless! Doing this adds a luxury element in your home at minimal cost and looks best when featured as an accent wall. When it comes to metallics, less is more. Silvers look best for modern and contemporary styles, and golds look great with any vintage, art deco or even Hollywood regency style.
- Textured Wallpaper
- Textured wallpapers offer an affordable way to get a certain look without all the construction costs. One of the most popular textured wallpapers we often see is in restaurants and modern farmhouse styles… BRICK. In addition, we see textures such as grasscloth to create a contemporary look and feel in the home. Here are some of our favorites finds listed below!
- 3D Wall Panels
- If you are finding wallpaper and paint to be too boring for you, another popular, on-trend way of adding texture to a space is through the use of wall panels. One of my absolute favorite wall panels right now is the Gypsum 3D Wall Panels! We saw these featured in the Street of Dreams even this year! This paneling offers stunning dimension in a very contemporary way and we are loving it! These wall panels can be used as a backsplash, on ceilings and even accent walls.
Try Our Custom Wallpaper Printing Today!
ECO GM offers is a printing service, including custom wallpaper printing, located in the Miami area. This is the perfect chance for you to take advantage of wallpaper trends 2019. We specialize in wide format printing that will set your home and business apart. If you are looking for one of the top wallpaper companies, we are who you need. Call or visit us to find out how we can make your vision come to life!