When it comes to one of the most unsustainable industries in work, the trade show industry is a top contender. Did you know that it generates over 600,000 tons of waste every year? There are tons of unread flyers and brochures, excessive food waste, massive amounts of flights, and a large use of energy. Why not do your part in order to make a greener environment. You can start with green print. Here are Eco GM, we offer large format printing services that also are great for the earth. Located in Miami, we are sure to have exactly what you are looking for.
Time For Your Company To Go Green
Yes, trade shows are essential for business, but that does not mean they need to be damaging the world we live in during the process. They are an effective way for businesses to meet potential customers and it helps those companies build a reputation within their industry. Why not start your reputation by going green? Because trade shows are not disappearing anytime soon, companies should be responsible and reduce the negative affect the trade shows have on the environment.
Green Print and Other Tips
- Eco-friendly displays
- When you think of a trade show display, you think of plastic, aluminum, or metal. However, there are many other sustainable materials that can be used instead. When you partner with us, we offer the greenest trade show displays on the market. The best part is that they are not only the greenest trade show displays, but they feature the best innovative design that tailors the needs of each company. Ask us about our large format printing services.
- Green flooring solutions
- There are many green flooring solutions on the market. It is good measure to find a product that helps reduce negative effects on the environment. There are many out there that are made with a wide selection of sustainable products to satisfy your specific trade show flooring.
- Eco-friendly promotional products
- A very important factor in ensuring an eco friendly trade show is that product you feature. They need to be innovative enough to capture your prospect’s attention, but also stay loyal to the green movement. Remember, these products are an ongoing reminder to reinforce your brand. Normal promotional products are one-hit-wonders.
- Choose eco-friendly venues
- If it is possible, avoid setting up your exhibit in old buildings that do not seem to have been updated recently. It is likely that the building is not environmentally friendly. Just ask the trade show coordinator in advance of booking a booth space about their energy-saving practices. If it is genuinely a green-savvy venue, they will understand and even expect you to ask this.
Contact Us Today
When it comes to staying eco friendly during a trade show, it is a good idea to consider only using green print services. This will get your exhibit one step closer to creating a green trade show environment. Here are Eco GM, we are here to help you get there. We offer large format printing services. Call or contact our Miami location today for more information.